VivaLaDance PreRegistration Sept 28th - Oct 1st
PreRegister For Classes at VivaLaDance!
Classes are NONRefundable
Classes are NONTransferable
We are not responsible if you can no longer make a Class.
We are not responsible if you register for the wrong Class.
PLEASE READ THE FULL ONLINE DESCRIPTION.
Location: 40 E Chelten Ave (Inside the Personal Touch Building) Phila Pa 19144. Please read the Studio Guidelines Below:
TO TAKE CLASSES VIRTUALLY SIMPLY LEAVE THE WORD "VIRTUAL" IN THE NOTES SECTION UPON CHECKING OUT. You will then receive log in details IMMEDIATELY via email.
- All Students are REQUIRED to have a mask on upon entering the building.
- Students are Not allowed to wait in the Vestibule for the doors to open.
- Temp will be taken with a Contactless Thermometer upon arrival to every class.
- No Spectators (If You choose to no longer participate in the class, You won't be able to stay and watch You'll be asked to leave)
- Front Doors will now close 15min after 7pm and 8pm in order to allow time for students to enter properly.
- You Will NOT be able to take class or enter if you arrive after the 15min Cut Off Time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Classes have a Capacity of 20-25 MAX. To ensure capacity, EVERYONE Must pre register online.
- Masks are Not Mandatory to wear During a session but we encouraged (We also provide a Breathable Disposable Mask for ALL STUDENTS)
- We encourage students to come pre-dressed with most or all of their dance clothes on under attire.
- Socializing Post Class Must take place outside of the studio.
- MERCH TABLE will accept CashApp $VivaLaVeese or Pay with Card Only.
As a Non-Member, You are not allowed to drink wine, or record during class. Registration Fee includes CLASS ONLY.
DAILY Attire: Red and/Or Black Only
Heels Preferred Mondays and Wednesday. Sneakers Only on Thursdays.
You CAN NOT take Class Barefoot
No Outside Food, Bottles or Beverages Allowed Inside Studio
See @VivaLaDance_Rep on Instagram for Clothing and Shoe References.