VivaLaDance Class July 6th - July 9th
VivaLaDance is Back with our FULL Schedule. All Members and NonMembers MUST PreRegister for Class in order to attend. We do not offer the option of paying at the door.
Absolutely NO Refunds For PreRegistrations.
We are NOT Responsible For Anyone Who Signs Up For The Wrong Class.
We Are Not Responsible If You Can No Longer Make The Class You Paid For.
You Can Not Transfer To a New Class Due To Capacity Restrictions.
PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE CHECKING OUT!!!
If you can not Checkout through the website you can send your payment to $VivaLaVeese via Cash App. Leave Your Full Name, Email and Class Day/Time in NOTES SECTION.
If you are taking Class VIRTUALLY, Simply add The Word VIRTUAL in the NOTES Section upon checking out.
For Multiple Classes, Simply add your first selection to the cart THEN Click on that selection to return HERE to add your next class.
Fee: $30 Per Class
Location: 40 E Chelten Ave (Inside the Personal Touch Building)
- All Students are REQUIRED to have a mask on upon entering the building.
- Students are No Longer allowed to wait in the Vestibule for the doors to open.
- Temp will be taken with a Contactless Thermometer upon arrival to every class.
- No Spectators (If You choose to no longer participate in the class, You won't be able to stay and watch You'll be asked to leave)
- Front Doors will now close 15min after 7pm and 8pm in order to allow time for students to enter properly.
- Classes have a Capacity of 20 MAX. To ensure capacity, EVERYONE Must pre register online via website or CashApp ($VivaLaVeese)
If you do not preregister you can not attend class.
- 7pm Classes On Wed and Thursdays will end 10min early to Sanitize before 8pm Sessions.
- Mask are Not Mandatory to wear During session but encouraged.
- We encourage students to come pre-dressed with most or all of their dance clothes on under attire.
- Socializing Post Class Must take place outside of the studio.
- MERCH TABLE will accept CashApp $VivaLaVeese or Pay with Card Only.
- NONMEMBERS MUST WEAR BAND. NONMEMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RECORD OR DRINK WINE.
- Attire is Red and/or Black Only with Comfortable heels Monday Wednesday (Heels preferred but not mandatory) Sneakers for Thursdays. Knee Pads Encouraged Daily.